Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

So the lovely Emilee Ruth "challenged" me to do the thirty day blog challenge with her and I said I would even though my life is incredibly boring!

Taking the Thirty Day Challenge!

Day 1: Introduce yourself with pictures and words.
Day 2: Your first love
Day 3: Your parents
Day 4:What you ate today
Day 5: your definition of love
Day 6: Your day
Day7: Your best friend
Day 8: A moment
Day 9: Your beliefs
Day 10: What your wore today
Day 11: Your Siblings
Day 12: What's in your bag
Day13: This week
Day 14: What you wore today
Day 15: Your dreams
Day 16: Your first kiss
Day 17: Your favorite memory
Day 18: Your favorite birthday
Day 19: Something you regret
Day 20: This month
Day 21: Another moment
Day 22: Something that upsets you
Day 23: Something that makes you feel better
Day 24: Something that makes me cry
Day 25: A first
Day 26: Your fears
Day 27: Your favorite place
Day 28: Something you miss
Day 29: Your aspirations
Day 30: One last moment

1 comment:

Emilee said...

How come blogger doesn't have a "like" button? :)

funny, my word verification is "quest", which is what you are starting!!! hahaha