Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This weekend in a nutshell.

Can I just say that I have the most handsome husband who is just perfect for me (:
He makes my heart melt.
This picture basically sums up the weekend.
Mr got a new 60 in TV that he has fallen deeply in love with so I went to the store and got cinnamon rolls to make and regained some attention for 30 seconds, pretty good reaction for food I'd have to say
His new pride and glory
I threatened to bedazzle it with sparkle jewels if I got ignored to much. (I secretly think it would look BA) The picture does no justice size wise btw.

 So here in Lovely MI we have REAL falls. I know I know nothing we Arizonians have ever experienced and quite honestly I'm mad at myself for not taking more pictures in the beginning of fall I fail as a blogger.

Yesterday was Halloween and all I can say is, it was disappointing. It didn't feel like Halloween and it was quite sad. I'm sure it was because my Halloween expectations have always been so high due to a family who went all out celebrating. I mean I didn't even see a trick-or-treater this year :/ That's ok though next year we'll have a little peanut to celebrate with!

No comments: