Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 1: Introduce yourself with pictures and words.


Introduce my self with pictures and words huh? 
This was me when I was a mini with my daddy. This picture has always been my favorite not sure why but we look so happy and content, my dad has always been my biggest hero.

I'm sure you all know plenty about me probably more than you care to but...
 I love the ocean (: 
I love the way it smells and how the air feels. 
I miss random mini vacations to California strictly to go to the beach. 
I love digging my toes into sand and searching for shells.

My family is crazy and I love it. 
Leaving AZ to move to MI was one of the hardest things I ever chose to do.
I just wish they were closer. 

I took advantage of having a temple so close to me and I miss being able to go whenever I want. I miss the sweet spirit I felt and the sense of completeness it leaves you with.



I have been with my husband for almost a year. 
He came into the restaurant I worked for and I ended up being his waitress and then later his wife (:

Lastly (for now)
And most importantly (forever)
I have a 23 week old angel growing in my belly.
She already loves to dance.



















No comments: