Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dont you think.

That after all this time i would have things under control? I still kinda feel like my life's a huge wreck! I'm trying to salvage all the good pieces and put them together but the bad pieces are where i seem to get stuck. Its weird to me i feel like I'm on the right path one day and the next I'm completely thrown off. It not my faith that wavering its something in me and i cant grasp what it is quite yet :( I keep trying to figure out what it is that i need to do but I'm not sure i know what it is and when i do know if ill have the strength to be able to ... I really hope all of this will pass sooon because its starting to become almost impossible to deal with. On the bright side I'm going to Cali in a few hours I'm WAAAYY exited to get outta here i need a break from everyoneeee. Hopefully while I'm gone ill get a reality check of some sort? I l ove you all (you know who you are.)

1 comment:

Emilee said...

You love me?!?!?!!? My life long dream come true!