Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Cali baby (:

So this last weekend i want to Cali with the infamous Walters family (yes i missed conference) and i had a wonderful time. As you all know i had never been there before so i had alot of fun. We went to sea world and the beach and the San Diego temple. It was so-oo beautiful its the only temple I've ever seen besides the mesa one so i was in complete shock and awe.I did alot of thinking on this trip and i don't have everything figured out but i think i know what i want... Ive been thinking about dropping out of school i know it sounds pathetic but I'm not sure i can handle it right now and its college i can always start again whenever i want. Idk though i don't want my dad to think I'm a failure. Other than that i don't have much news in the life of Talia other than i have ALOT of conference to catch up on (: TA TA until next timeee.

No comments: