Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What do I do?

I think my biggest challenge right now is know what im supposed to be doing. What in the world is my purpose. Ive had SO much thrown at me and i'm not sure where to go with this huge pile of things that are possibilites. I dont want to do something and not have it be what im supposed to be doing. I want to be who Heavenly Father wants me to be but im not even sure how to get to that point. I have so much on my plate right now im going to snap eventually. My biggest concern and constant thought is am I supposed to be waiting? I really wish this was just something i could know. Its such a long time to wait to see if it will really happen if its all true or not, and is that worth it?? I guess i just dont know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It depends on what you're waiting for babe. If it's love and you've had confirmations from a higher being ;) ;) Then it's absolutely worth the wait. If it's waiting to see who you are and such, WAIT. You can never rush figuring out who you are and what makes you happy. I'm still figuring it out. It's so much easier said than done I know. I hope that helps a little bit ;)