Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Swollen tootsies and high hopes!

Our little life has been a little busy lately! I have officially started my job and its going well it's been almost two weeks! I enjoy being around people and its good to be up doing stuff it just makes my tootsies hurt at the end of the day. I'm by all means great full for having a job it's been tricky with sharing a car but luckily my wonderful grandpa has been helping with rides and that is awesome.

I got word that the company Caleb's cousin works for is hiring and they pay really well (I know its silly since I just gotta new job but this would be permanent and perfect) I have an interview! EEK :) So we will see how it goes. I'm praying and trying to be patient.

Rant section!
So recently Caleb turned in his Evo and we traded it for a Saturn at a dealership.
Well its been a nice little car and I am finally able to drive it without stalling 5 times in one trip (My first time driving stick) it's good on gas which is nice since we take turns using it for work. There haven't been any problems with it or anything until yesterday when we got the rain storm of the century. It had a sunroof leak that made a lake in the front of the car and got a lot of the electronics in the car wet. Long story short after Caleb fixed the leak and pulled the fuses for the lights (so they'd actually turn off) and made the alarm stop randomly going off we went home thinking everything was temporarily all right. Welllll this morning the darn car wouldn't start and I was 20 minutes to work. NBD.
Whew glad I got that off my chest.

I have a new found love.
http://pinterest.com/vanderveenwifey

There aren't enough words to describe how much I love this site lol! Caleb had to take the lap top from me last night so I'd go to bed :)

Recently Caleb and I did little baby clothes shopping. I just adore buying little baby things they make my heart melt

I found this at target and thought it was perfect since we've been calling her our little peanut

I saw this and showed it to Caleb and put it in the cart I think he likes the idea of "Daddy's little girl"
So Caleb picked this one out and and bought it. It made me feel really good. He is the sweetest husband :)

No comments: