Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Its a girl!

Yesterday was our BIG day! We finally were able to find out what we are having. I will admit I did not sleep hardly at all the night before and I had been anxious since we made the appointment.

When we first found out we were pregnant I without a doubt hands down wanted a girl and as the pregnancy went on people kept telling me "Oh your having a boy" (clearly it cant be told by the shape of your belly) so I psyched myself into having a boy! Well yesterday when she said those three words "Its a girl" I found myself shocked. Don't get me wrong I am extremely happy and more than great full and blessed to have a baby angel in my belly that is healthy and growing. I just have to get back into the groove of goggling girl things, which shouldn't be hard! :)

We are so exited to be half way to having our little girl!

It looked like she was giving kisses.

Her little tootsies (That love kicking my belly)

It's a girl :)

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and loving our little family it makes it all so much easier knowing you have a support group. We appreciate it without a doubt!

1 comment:

Lil' Lisa Marie said...

Awh (: im sooo excited for you guys.. I love you both and miss you... Hope i see you guys soon (:

Love your lil sis Lisa Marie(: