Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I never do this.

I have never ranted in a blog post before but I really want to just rant. It could be rambling and obnoxious so if you don't want to hear complaints or silly problems, stop reading now :)

First and foremost I HATE my husband working second shift. I hate being home alone at night without him and having to fall asleep without him. I don't like making dinner and then having to put it straight into the fridge (I cant eat a whole lot these days). Its hard him sleeping all say and me trying to sleep at night. This winter he will have to work second shift all the time, Idk what I will do.

I miss home. I miss having all my family so close by me and being able to go home whenever i feel like it. Its hard going through all these changes and having my family going through changes and not being able to be there for it all. My dad is doing better but there is still a lot that is going on and I wish I could be there. My sister is going to graduate this year and I'm really hoping I can make It there for that special day. I really miss all my dear friends that I was able to always have by my side.

I really should not complain I do have a good life and a wonderful husband I guess sometimes change BIG change is harder than I expected it to be...

We are planning on moving to Grand Rapids at the end of September and I'm really praying I will be able to find a job by the time we get there because I will be showing by then and who Is going to hire a big ol prego lady? If I cant find a job Idk how we will manage with a new baby. I guess I'm just concerned and I really hope everything will work out okay...

Don't get me wrong I love everything about my new life and my new husband, I just have to remember how to stay strong and get through hard times, Ive done it before.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Rants are necessary once and a while! Keep the faith if not for you then for your baby! <3 You can do it love!