Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

13 Weeks and Counting

Today I am 13 weeks pregnant!
I don't even know where to begin with this post.
My last one wasn't the happiest one, I apologize.
I have so much going on now and so many different emotions running through me constantly that I don't even know where to begin!
I guess I could start with posting what I was most exited about :)
My First Belly Pictures!!


I'm not sure if you are able to tell Ive got a bump going on, but I know its there because 1. None of my pants are fitting the way they are supposed to 2. My very innie belly button is becoming an outie.

This whole baby bump thing has been hard for me to get used to because I at first just felt like I was starting to look chubby like "Is that girl gaining weight or is she pregnant" But then I really thought about it and this is the tiniest I'll be for the next nine months so I my as well embrace it, and I have a little angel in my belly that I knw is there so I should flaunt it (modestly lol)
Im so exited to find out what what we are having!!
This past weekend Erin and I went to Babies R Us and were oogling over all of the different baby things and I CANT WAIT TO START SHOPPING.

So we have picked out a couple different names and we are still looking (open for ideas) and figuring out what we like best but this is what we have so far...
Boy
Aiden
Trayton (Caleb doesn't like this one, I love it)
Malakhi/ Malachi

Girl
Eliora
Ava
Chloe/Chloie
Isabella
When I come up with more Ill be sure to share them :)

So lately I feel like I have been full of nothing but complaints and feeling down and I need to work on that because I have so many wonderful things in my life. Yes things are hard and complicated and take way longer to go through that we want them to BUT that's what makes us stronger and makes us appreciate the outcome we've been waiting for so much more. I don't think I'd make it through all of this with out prayer and faith. I know that it's not going to be the best all the time and I need to be better and making the worst the best it can be.
This morning I woke up and looked over and saw my beautiful looking husband sleeping right next to me and I felt such happiness and love for him. I'm so glad that I was blessed with such a wonderful man in my life to take of me and support me.

No comments: