Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Strength isnt something you have, its something you find.

This last week i went on the Pioneer trek for my stake and i must admit its the hardest thing I've done emotionally physically and spiritually in the longest time. I was tested and trialed a few times and i now see why the Lord does the things he does.I wasn't going to go on this trek for a few reasons I'm sure your all aware,but I'm eternally great full for the pain i felt. I feel stronger and more able to do things I'm supposed to do right now. The women's pull was the hardest thing for me to do especially after i hurt my knee but i know for a fact that i can do hard things. I was proud of myself for doing this by myself i didn't need the emotional support from the person i thought i did. I made it to the top of the hill alone. I love the Lord and the support he gives me even when i fall short or am undeserving. This weekend i became more great full for priesthood blessings and gained a deeper knowledge of the gospel.I love my 3 fountain girls so much they really helped me keep my chin up during this trek.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good experience love! Even though your knee went on strike ;) You are amazing and I hope you always know that!