Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So another week has come and gone. This one once again took the best of me but this time i was truly affected and i decided i no longer will allow myself to fall apart when you walk away... I love you still, with everything in me. I want to spend forever with you but in this time that we're apart whether its permanent or not i NEEED to take care of myself and reach the goals that i have set, i need to go to the temple and do work for my family i need to pass school an find the old me that i no longer am. I will never be fully healed and that's ok, because i have all those perfect memories. After all, you made me grow you completed me in ways no one will ever understand or be able to experience... I love you with a love that not many get to feel. I hope you find what your looking for and don't forget me while you do it, I'll be waiting but not forever.

No comments: