Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Its been a while since Ive wrote anything in my blog. I have started college full time and i must say its a love hate relationship. I'm working full time again as well as school so i have been so ridiculously busy... I haven't really had much time for anyone or anything lately its kinda upsetting!! I think that by Halloween i should be in my own apartment! If everything works out the way it should i willl be (: I finally got my car as well its a cute purple thing that has a few problems but it gets me where i wanna go. I realised today how much i miss being little, i miss being carefree and just going day to day without a single thing to worry about. I wish that i could go back to that sometimes, i suppose you could say I'm homesick. Well i will write more laterr. Homework time :/

1 comment:

Emilee said...

wanna switch? You can be little and I'll be grown up :)