Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bryan Scott

I doubt you will ever read this, but that is okay. I want you to know how much I feel for you, how much I need you and how much of my heart is yours. I don't think I could ever go back to a life of just me. Lately we've come to such a rough patch and I'm so sorry, it really does affect me whether I show it or not. I do not want to lose you. You've been here for me since day one and I don't think I could thank you more for all you do. Your such a strong but softhearted boy, and I'm blessed you are mine. In our relationship 95% of the time we argue you are right, I'm not sure why i fight that. I will admit that I'm stubborn and hardheaded but i cannot help it, but i do promise to be better... You saved me from myself two years ago I was so lost, and i know i wouldn't be who I am without you. I know Heavenly Father placed us side by side for a divine purpose. I want to be like you more often than i tell you. I think your a wonderful boy and i thank you for holding me up when i cant hold myself up. I hope that someday i can repay you for all you've done... I know we can make it through this and it's my promise to you that I will do everything I can to make it work I love you Bryan Scott with my whole heart, forever(:

No comments: