Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas :)

This Christmas was mine and Calebs first together and it was simply perfect :)
Christmas eve we spent together we did a little shopping together during the day then we opened presents together that night and had Apple bees for dinner.
Caleb got me a Kindle Fire and bunches of stuff to go with it I absolutely love it!
Caleb got bunches of presents to and seemed pretty happy about them all though hes been stealing my Kindle to read some dorky SciFi series (of five, it could be a while before I see the beauty again)
 We went to Caleb's mom's for Christmas day and she made a delicious dinner and we had a great time. Overall it was a great Christmas and we both got everything we wanted. I'm exited to think that next Christmas we'll have our little peanut :)

So... We think we have a name picked. I'm debating on telling people what it is or waiting until she makes her gran entrance :)

No comments: