Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jeffery R. Holland

So I don't know who reads my blog or what anyone thinks about it but I'm just going to say that I plan on writing about everything! My marriage, my baby, my spiritual beliefs, Ill probably rant and sometimes gloat and so if you don't like what I write or feel, just don't read it (:

Now that I got that out of the way.

Last night I was having an off night I don't know why or want to go into details but I was reading my scriptures and I have always kept little notes, handouts, thoughts, quotes etc. in my case and actual scriptures I probably are over 50 little papers floating around in there. Well last night I opened them up and found one that I thought would be nice to share (for those interested) it made me feel comforted and it helped me pull myself together.

"When the night comes in our lives, and we have circumstances in our lives that feel like there is no glimmer of light, where there's fear and heartache, frustration and sorrow and we are caught unaware and we want to panic, and we wonder if we are going to make it throughout the night, we feel like our lives are breaking and our hearts are breaking... When these times come, remember that God loves broken things" Jeffery R. Holland

I can't say how many times this quote has helped me and made me feel whole again or how many more times it will. I just hope that it can help someone like it helped me.

Off to start cleaning out the baby room and be productive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elder Holland is so smart, and you are so strong! i love you baby girl.