Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Its a... BABY! :)

We have recently found out that... WE ARE PREGNANT :) I want to jump up and down and squeal obnoxiously that I'M PREGNANT I'M PREGNANT I'M PREGNANT! I cant explain more how exited we are about this. We decided to wait and tell everyone till now to make sure that everything went well this time and there weren't any complications again. I went to the doctor yesterday to go over ultra sounds and listen to the little heart beat. Our doctor said that our little peanut looks healthy and has a strong heart beat (We got to hear it and it was beautiful) At the end of our appointment after finding out everything was well she said she was 100% confident in this pregnancy and we could tell everyone we wanted to! Ive been really scared of having another miscarriage and so the last couple weeks have been a little more stressful. I'm so happy to know that I have a healthy perfect little baby in my tummy. I'm dying to have a little princess but Caleb is more than convinced it's a boy (I think hes crazzzy). I cant remember a time being this happy about something :)



So as I don't have time for a journal I decided Ill blog a lot of the baby adventures along with our married ones :)
Lately....
The smell of ham makes me gag (So making Calebs lunch when I wake up is NOT fun)
I love eating Ramen, Strawberry buttered toast, Cosmic brownies, yougurt, Cooler ranch doritoes, pineapples, and pizza. Really healthy huh? Well no... but it's what I can keep down.
My clothes are starting to not fit me anymore :(
I drive my husband crazy with all my crazy hormones.
When ever I see baby clothes or babies in general I get all goo goo eyed and start to tear up and Caleb has to drag me away before I start blubbering in public :)
(Ive all ready bought a onsie.)
I have been having crazy dreams that are always weirder than weird.
I ALWAYS have to pee, it never fails to wake me at least once!
I really miss my Dad, Mom, Papa, and siblings. (Sometimes AZ in general)
Im happy and I love my husband.
Till next time :)

5 comments:

Kirsten :) said...

Congrats Talia! Im so excited for you! :)

Anonymous said...

giiiiiiirl! congratulations! i want to see you all cute and preggoo!

Talia said...

Thanks so much girls! Britt idk how cute it'll be I'm all ready getting chubby :)

hannahrae said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!! I literally just started jumping up and down I AM SO STINKING EXCITED.

But now you got me wanting to be preggo again..hahaha :)
I LOVE YOUUU.
ps. Skype Date Soon? I MUST SEE YOUR FACE and cute belly :)

Talia said...

Yes Hannah love a skype date soon please :) I miss you sooo much! Hahah My belly isnt cute right now its squishy and chubbyisy :)I love you!