Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2nd Shift.

Can I just say that I HATE Caleb working 2nd shift. It gets quite lonely and I hate falling asleep alone. It's hard because I babysit during the day while hes sleeping then by the time I get home he's at work and doesn't get back till like midnight. I know I'm just complaining and we don't have it all that bad, but cooking for two and eating alone is no bueno! Thankfully he only has to do it this week (I hope)!!
To try and fill the time I have decided to reread Harry Potter and I forgot how simply wonderful these books are I haven't been able to stop reading! I'm almost to the second book, but I'm really exited to read the last one again because I hardly remember it.
Saturday Is Calebs birthday and I got him his big present I'm trying to figure out a little fun gift I can get him I'm clueless at this point.
Last but not least this nanny babysitting thing has been going pretty good but I think these little boys get bored and Ive run out of fun activities to do with them any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

giiiiirl i hate falling asleep alone too! i feel you're pain. i work with autistic kids so i don't know what to do to entertain a typical kid!! haha.

Talia said...

Its just lonely sleeping alone. I don't think I ever have, going from sharing a room all my life to roommates and now a husband lol.I used to work with special needs children at home and it's definitely a big change.