Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Its been a long while.

Its been sooo long since i have written in my blog buuuut i figured its a good way to keep my mind sane so i'm going to start writing again :]

It was interesting to reread all of my old entries because i feel like i've grown quite a bit since then. Its seems as if i've been around the world and back since i've recorded anything of true happiness or good use!

This summer has been crazy with everything thats gone on. I went to Michigan last month for vacation to sorta clear my head and regain all of my thoughts to decide where i need to be and what i want from this life and i made a few choices. By the middle of next month i will be moving out there for a year or so. I'm a little scared but more exited than anything, i'm exited to have a fresh new start and be able to meet new people go to a new ward and just sort of start my life fresh.

I've learned maaany life lessons lately some of them hard but all of them needed. I have come to realize now more than i ever have how important the Gospel is to have in our lives and all the blessings and joy that comes from staying close to the Lord. I cant fit all the things i've learned lately in this entry but i will continue to update and write the things i find important :)

No comments: