Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

March 21st 2009

On March 21st I was baptized by Bryan after so many trials to get there my day had finally come, and i was so nervous. I knew it was what i had always wanted but to finally have something so beautiful and wonderful at my hands was a whole new world to me. The talks by Shannon and Tiff were so spiritually thought out and planned that i know they not only impacted me but everyone in the room as well. So many people came to support me it was astonishing, there were people that i didn't even know telling me how much they love me. It was a true testimony builder to be sitting in a room with some of the Lords choicest spirits. It's a blessing that i know i will always have with me. I love the feeling of such purity and peace fullness knowing now that I'm on the Lords path. I know this church is what i need to keep me whole and i will never be left alone. I've had a lot of trials since my baptism and at times i feel as if they are impossible to conquer, and as soon as i feel like I'm going to fall for the final time there's always that one person who lifts me up. I'm truly thankful for everyone who helped me to this point and of course for all those who still do push me. I need everyone to know how much i love you and that your knowledge of the Lord and the church is what completes me.

No comments: